Think About It…
There’s no such thing as safe sex. Birth control methods, like condoms and pills, fail all the time. If you are having sex, no one can guarantee that your girlfriend will not become pregnant. By law, you have no legal say in the choice your girlfriend makes with the baby. She may decide to keep the baby or to have an abortion. You will be stuck living with her decision for the rest of your life.
There are some questions every guy should ask himself before having sex.
- If your girlfriend became pregnant would you stay with her?
- Will you go with your girlfriend to tell her parents the news?
- Are you willing to get married to give your child a two-parent home?
- Can you financially provide for a child with for the next 18 years?
- Will you invest time and energy into being a good father?
- Would you be willing to release your child for an adoption?
- Are you willing to support your girlfriend through the grief of abortion, which may last for months or years?
If you think your girlfriend is pregnant, we want you to know that Hollister Pregnancy Center has a wealth of resources and information that will address your needs as a man. We can provide you with accurate information and practical support about:
- Pregnancy options
- How to support the baby’s mother in this crisis
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Legal rights and responsibilities of fathers
- Establishing paternity
- Continuing your education
The decisions you make today will affect the rest of your life. So, get the information that you and your girlfriend need. At Hollister Pregnancy Center, we can answer your questions and provide you with important information so that you can make the right decisions.