Had Sex? Got Questions? Afraid you might be pregnant?
Missed your period? Scared to tell anyone? Need to talk?
In a CONFIDENTIAL, private setting, you can meet with a caring pregnancy peer counselor, talk about your issues and concerns, get a free pregnancy test and nurse consultation, ask all your questions about the test results, and talk about what next steps are available for you.
Your pregnancy peer counselor will talk with you about your situation, listen to what you are feeling and what you are most concerned about, provide you with factual and accurate education on all your options, and support you as you work through your next steps. Although we do not provide or refer for abortion, we are committed to providing our clients with everything they need to make an informed decision.
- Pregnancy Testing & Verification
- Nurse Consultation
- Limited First Trimester Ultrasound
- To confirm the results of a positive pregnancy test, ultrasounds are provided under the direction and supervision of a licensed physician
- Pregnancy Options Education
- Info on Abortion Procedures & Risks
- Info on Morning After Pill & RU-486 Abortion Pill
- Abortion Recovery Peer Counseling
- Adoption Info & Support
- Physician Referrals
- Baby Boutique
- Community Referrals
- STD testing & treatment
It is reassuring to know that you don’t have to go through this alone. No matter what your circumstances and concerns are, we will seek to understand, and to help you sort out the issues that seem so overwhelming now.